Sunday, January 16, 2011

dressed for a read meet!

So i went to caferati's read meet, armed sheepishly with a short story. I thought i should look pretty as well, maybe some votes will swing my way ;)...so i decided to be casual yet slightly dressy. Hence the shredded sleep top that i bought at a sale for just Rs 300 again. It's perfect for curvy women like me because it takes away focus from my love handles...or does it. I really think it does :). paired with a dark pair of jeans that slims me down and a necklace i have fallen in love with, and my brand new ballerinas...i think it works well. Hwat do you think, my gorgeous friends!
points to be noted:
1. DARK jeans work well with rounded figures. They make your butt look sexy and yet toned down.
2. Tops with embellishments at the right places take focus away from problem areas!
Top for just Rs 300 from Latin Quarters...(head to their sale now), neck piece from a garage sale (that's why you should attend them!...

Top for just Rs 300 from Latin Quarters...(head to their sale now), neck piece from a garage sale (that's why you should attend them!...bag from Only, shoes from gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment